Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
We are very pleased to announce that we are at a position to begin opening up of services to all congregational pujaris.
In order to facilitate this, we will all have to follow Covid guidelines, and one of the requirements is that temple residents and congregation devotees will have to share common spaces at different times to accomodate restrictions.
Temple residents will not be able to serve as backups, so if you do require a backup then please arrange with someone who has been doing that service.
We will need to ensure that there are either only temple devotees or only congregational devotees performing the following combinations of services.
*In order to ensure freedom of movement for the temple devotees we ask that you please perform your service within the following time frames, and restrict your movement to only the areas designated for your service.
For morning services: 5:15 to 7:00
• Sanitise your hands with either hand sanitiser or soap and water
Evening services: 18:45 to 20:30
Gaura arati and resting
Breakfast cooking: 5:15 to 7:45
Lunch cooking: 12:00 to 17:30
*Temple devotees will perform deity greetings, Guru puja and breakfast offering.*
*Steps to be followed*
Arriving at the temple
• Ensure you have a clean mask on
Preparing for your service
• Wash the acamana cup with soap and water
• Prepare fresh acamana
• Wash or sanitize utensils and work surfaces that you will use
Whilst performing your service
• Do not touch your face
• Maintain social distancing rules
• Keep your mask on throughout your service
• Do not blow the conch, rather tap it 3 times
• Do not distribute any maha flowers, water, etc
• Sanitise all surfaces, handles, doors etc that you may have touched
• All offered flowers/garlands are immediately placed into the maha flower bin.
• Wash your hands
Leaving the temple
• Leave the temple as soon as you are finished
Please let me know when you would be resuming your services.
Looking forward to serving with you again.
Radha Sharana das